Monday 17 April 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 1905!
Which were the important events of 17 April 1905 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
- Louis Heydt: American journalist and actor (d. 1960).
- Arthur Lake: Corbin, Kentucky -- Actor (Dagwood-Blondie).
- Carlos Oquendo de Amat: Peruvian poet, considered one of the most outstanding exponents of contemporary poetry in Peru, along with compatriots Jose Maria Eguren, Cesar Vallejo, Adam Martin and César Moro, among others.
- Louis Jean Heydt: Montclair, New Jersey -- Actor (Joe-Waterfront).
- US Supreme court judges maximum work day unconstitutional.
- The Supreme Court of the United States decides Lochner v. New York which holds that the ''right to free contract'' is implicit in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1905 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Day That You Grew Colder - Richard Jose
- It Makes Me Think of Home, Sweet Home - Byron G. Harlan
- When I'm Away from You, Dear - Richard Jose
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?