Tuesday 23 February 1993
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
In UK No Limit by 2 Unlimited was in the top 5 hits.
Falling Down, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1993!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1993 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
Famous Birthdays:23 February
- Edwin Louis Battle: Actor (Almost Blue, Chase), dies of a stroke at 33.
- Gary Coleman wins $1,280,000 lawsuit against parents for high fees
- India complete a 3-0 series drubbing of England.
- Actor Gary Coleman (Diff'rent Strokes) wins $1,280,000 lawsuit against parents for high fees.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- Peabo Bryson & Regina Bell - A Whole New World
- Duran Duran - Ordinary World
- Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman
- Dr. Dre - Nuthin' But A G Thang
- Arrested Development - Mr. Wendal
- Prince - 7
- Shanice - Saving Forever For You
- Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
- Snow - Informer
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?