Monday 25 June 1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Izak D du Plessis and Lord Louis Mountbatten of Burma.
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1900!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1900 ?
- Izak D du Plessis: South African writer / director (3rd World).
- Lord Louis Mountbatten of Burma: Royal relative / Earl / Baron / Admiral.
- Marta Abba: Italian actress, the sister of another actress, Cele Abba (25 May 1906 - 1 January 1992).
- Louis Mountbatten: British military man, a member of the British royal family, and in 1955, the First Lord of Great Britain.
- Pierre Gallais: France Scientist.
- Marta Aba: Italy Actor
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 June 1900
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?