Monday 25 June 1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Izak D du Plessis and Lord Louis Mountbatten of Burma.
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1900!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1900 ?
- Izak D du Plessis: South African writer / director (3rd World).
- Lord Louis Mountbatten of Burma: Royal relative / Earl / Baron / Admiral.
- Marta Abba: Italian actress, the sister of another actress, Cele Abba (25 May 1906 - 1 January 1992).
- Louis Mountbatten: British military man, a member of the British royal family, and in 1955, the First Lord of Great Britain.
- Pierre Gallais: France Scientist.
- Marta Aba: Italy Actor
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?