Friday 29 June 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1900!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1900 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Camille Guérini: French theatre, film and television actor, known for his jovial personality.
- Antoine Saint-Exupéry: French pilot and writer who influenced the world of aviation literature with his novels "Night Flight," 1931, "Wind, Sand and Stars," 1939 and "The Little Prince," in 1943.
- Camille Guerini: France Actor.
- Antoine Saint-Exupery: France Writer.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry: French poet and pilot (d. 1944).
- Ivan Mikheevich Pervushin: Russian mathematician (Born 1827).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?