Wednesday 27 September 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ernest Baier and Vjekoslav Kaleb.
Impersonation of Britt-Nelson Fight, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 September 1905!
Which were the important events of 27 September 1905 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mashfyyat (Will) - First day of the eleventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- RC Saints - Saint Vincent de Paul
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church - Meskel
- Also see September 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Balsamine (Impatiens) Day, sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Belgium - French Community Day
- Ernest Baier: Germany -- Figure skater (1936 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Vjekoslav Kaleb: Yugoslavia -- Writer (Splendor of the Fabric).
- Ernst Baier: German figure skater who competed in pair skating and single skating.
- Gianetto Cimurri: Italian masseur of many bicycle champions.
- Alfred Hamerlinck: Belgium sport Champion.
- Conrad Heidkamp: German footballer and manager (d. 1994)
- 1st published blues composition forms sale, WC Handy Memphis Blues
- The physics journal Annalen der Physik published Albert Einstein's paper ''Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?'', introducing the equation E=mc?.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When You and I Were Young, Maggie - Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?