Monday 18 September 1905
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Impersonation of Britt-Nelson Fight, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1905.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 September 1905!
Which were the important events of 18 September 1905 ?
- Also see September 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Chile - Independence Day (first junta 1810)
- RC Saints - Feast day of St Joseph of Cupertino and Methodius of Olympus
- In ancient Greece, the fifth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries.
- Eddie "Rochester" Anderson: Oakland, California -- Actor (Jack Benny Show).
- Greta Garbo in Stockholm: Sweden; actress (Ninotchka, Grand Hotel, Camille).
- Eddie Anderson: American actor (d. 1977).
- Greta Garbo: Swedish-American actress, one of the most magical and famous of the stars of the silver screen.
- Guido Gonella: Italian lawyer, journalist, politician, minister, christian democrat; founded clandestine newspaper "popolo" 1943.
- Charles Ptacek: Austrian-American businessman in Atlanta, Ga. who was active in astrology for many years. The media had given him favorable coverage about his use of astrology in his private life and aiding the management of his large paint company. Ptacek joined the AFA in April 1963.
- : American actor and singer (d. 1977)
- Agnes de Mille: US dancer / choreographer (Oklahoma!), dies at 88
- George MacDonald: Scottish author, poet, and Christian minister.
- Electric tramline opens in Rotterdam.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Just Plain Folks - Ada Jones
- Down Where the Silv'ry Mohawk Flows - Haydn Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?