Wednesday 29 September 2004
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Krista Guarino .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Goodies by Ciara.
In UK My Place / Flap Your Wings by Nelly was in the top 5 hits.
Shark Tale, directed by Bibo Bergeron, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Trace by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ultraman Nexus.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cold War Conflicts or CSI: Dark Motives.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 2004!
Which were the important events of 29 September 2004 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Richard Sainct: French rally raid motorcycle rider, best known for his three victories on The Paris-Dakar rally in 1999, 2000 and 2003.
- The asteroid 4179 Toutatis passes within four lunar distances of Earth.
- In Mojave, California, the first Ansari X-Prize flight takes place of SpaceShipOne, which is competing with a number of spacecraft (including Canada's Da Vinci Project, claimed to be its closest rival).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?