Friday 30 March 2001
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Angel by Shaggy.
In UK Whole Again by Atomic Kitten was in the top 5 hits.
Blow, directed by Ted Demme, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while 1st to Die by James Patterson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Da zhai men.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Animal Crossing or Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 2001!
Which were the important events of 30 March 2001 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 March
- Release of the game ''Tribes 2'' for the PC (Note that the video game was released two days earlier.)
- Sega's final video game system, the Dreamcast, was officially discontinued (Note that the video game system was discontinued four days earlier.)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 March 2001
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?