Monday 12 March 2001
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Corrina Gill and Loana Schrempp.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Stutter by Joe.
In UK Whole Again by Atomic Kitten was in the top 5 hits.
Spy Kids, directed by Robert Rodriguez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while A Painted House by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching En l.U.N. aften med Golden og Antonsen.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fighting Vipers 2 or SpongeBob SquarePants: Operation Krabby Patty.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 March 2001!
Which were the important events of 12 March 2001 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Gregoru Diena observed.
- Flag Day in Venezuela.
- "National Day" of the Republic of Jamtland
- Sweden - Namesday of Crown Princess Victoria, an Official Flag Day.
- Mauritius - National Day.
- St. Justina
- St. Jozefina
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast day of: St. Theophanes the Confessor
- Arbor Day in China.
- St. Maximilian
- Corrina Gill: American noted family, the daughter of country western singers Amy Grant and Vince Gill, who married on 3/10/2000.
- Loana Schrempp: German noted family, the daughter of Jürgen Schrempp, the head of Daimler-Chrysler AG in Germany and his second wife, Lydia, 20 years younger than Schrempp.
- Morton Downey: Jr.
- The US Mint releases the North Carolina quarter dollar to circulation.
- Died: Robert Ludlumnbsp– author of 29 spy novels
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?