Wednesday 2 January 2013
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Locked Out Of Heaven by Bruno Mars.
The Millionaire Tour, directed by Inon Shampanier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2013
while Cross Roads by Wm. Paul Young was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hajime No Ippo: RIsing.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Bridge or Duet.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 2013!
Which were the important events of 2 January 2013 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 January
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2013 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 2 January 2013
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Tamworth - Nuneaton Town : 2 - 1
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Airdrie Utd - Cowdenbeath : 1 - 1
- Dunfermline - Raith Rvs : 1 - 0
- Morton - Dumbarton : 0 - 3
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Albion Rvs - Stranraer : 2 - 3
- Alloa - Stenhousemuir : 1 - 0
- Arbroath - East Fife : 1 - 0
- Ayr - Queen of Sth : 1 - 5
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Annan Athletic - Rangers : 1 - 3
- East Stirling - Stirling : 1 - 1
- Elgin - Peterhead : 0 - 3
- Montrose - Berwick : 1 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?