Tuesday 3 August 1999
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Genie In A Bottle by Christina Aguilera.
In UK If I Let You Go by Westlife was in the top 5 hits.
The Sixth Sense, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while The Soldier Spies by W. E. B. Griffin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Mayfair Set.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Conker's Pocket Tales or Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1999!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 3 August 1999 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 August
- Byron Farwell: American historian and author (d. 1999).
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle
- Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills
- K-Ci & JoJo - Tell Me It's Real
- Will Smith - Wild Wild West
- Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love
- Pearl Jam - Last Kiss
- Smash Mouth - All Star
- The Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
- 702 - Where My Girls At?
- LFO - Summer Girls
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?