Tuesday August 03, 1999
US date format: 8/3/1999, UK date format: 3/8/1999
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 3, 1999). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Genie In A Bottle by Christina Aguilera.
In UK Better Off Alone by DJ Jurgen Presents Alice Deejay was in the top 5 hits.
Detroit Rock City, directed by Adam Rifkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while The Girls' Guide To Hunting And Fishing by Melissa Bank was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Toast.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Civilization: Call to Power or Buriki One.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 03, 1999?
- St. Walthen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- See more
- Byron Farwell: American historian and author (d. 1999).
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 03, 1999?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills
- K-Ci & JoJo - Tell Me It's Real
- Maxwell - Fortunate
- Case - Happily Ever After
- Naughty By Nature Featuring Zhane - Jamboree
- 702 - Where My Girls At?
- Ginuwine - So Anxious
- Will Smith Featuring Dru Hill & Kool Mo Dee - Wild Wild West
- Eric Benet Featuring Tamia - Spend My Life With You
- Chante Moore - Chante's Got A Man
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next August 03If August 03, 1999 is your birthday you're 21 years, 1 month, 16 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 10 months, 15 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $78.00
- Apple AAPL: opens at $56.75
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $85.87
- General Electric GE: opens at $108.25
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $122.75