Saturday 3 September 1994
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 3, 1994). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Glen Rea .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to I'll Make Love To You by Boyz II Men.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
The Shawshank Redemption, directed by Frank Darabont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while October 1964 by David Halberstam was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching My So-Called Life.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Attack of the Zolgear or Dossun! Ganseki Battle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 September 1994
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1994!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1994 ?
- Major Lance: American singer (Born 1939).
- Nikos Ghika: Artist, dies at 88.
- Roswell Gilbert: Who mercy killed his ailing wife, dies at 85.
- William Ambrose Right: Footballer, dies at 70.
- Marijke Vetter: Dutch journalist, dies at 82.
- Circulation of the Netherlands Telegraph / News of the Day reaches 800,000
- Sino-Soviet Split: Russia and the People's Republic of China agree to de-target their nuclear weapons against each other.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 3 September 1994
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bochum - Leverkusen : 1 - 3
- Ein Frankfurt - Dortmund : 4 - 1
- FC Koln - Uerdingen : 2 - 0
- Hamburg - Karlsruhe : 3 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Chemnitz - Hannover : 1 - 1
- Dusseldorf - Nurnberg : 1 - 1
- Hansa Rostock - Zwickau : 2 - 0
- Homburg - F Koln : 0 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Sevilla - Real Madrid : 1 - 4
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Ayr - St Johnstone : 3 - 4
- Bolton - Stoke : 4 - 0
- Burnley - Barnsley : 0 - 1
- Charlton - Bristol City : 3 - 2
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
- Changing Faces - Stroke You Up
- Janet Jackson - Any Time, Any Place/And On And On
- Gerald Levert - I'd Give Anything
- Da Brat - Funkdafied
- Anita Baker - Body & Soul
- Immature - Never Lie
- Babyface - When Can I See You
- I Miss You - Aaron Hall
- Aaliyah - At Your Best (You Are Love)
Top #10 Latin songs
- Quisiera - Ricardo Montaner
- Pero Que Necesidad - Juan Gabriel
- Jon Secada - Si Te Vas
- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom - Selena
- El Dia Que Me Quieras - Luis Miguel
- Diablo - Los Fugitivos
- La Cosquillita - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Miseria - Vicente Fernandez
- La Nina Fresa - Banda Z
- Celina - Los Fantasmas del Caribe
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?