Wednesday April 06, 2016
US date format: 4/6/2016, UK date format: 6/4/2016
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 6, 2016). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Work by Rihanna Featuring Drake.
Dean, directed by Demetri Martin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2016
while Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Foursome.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade or Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 06, 2016?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- See more
- Syrian Civil War: Aleppo offensive (April 2016): The Syrian Army and its allies launch an offensive south of Aleppo. (Jerusalem Post)
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 06, 2016?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Sport Games on April 06, 2016
Ethniki KatigoriaFootball (Greece)
- Iraklis - Olympiakos : 0 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $82.69
- Apple AAPL: opens at $110.23
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $54.36
- General Electric GE: opens at $30.89
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $149.90
- 1 USD = 0.8772 EUR
- 1 USD = 109.725 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.7078 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.3154 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.309 CAD