Wednesday February 06, 2013
US date format: 2/6/2013, UK date format: 6/2/2013
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see zodiac on February 6, 2013). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative), Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Thrift Shop by Macklemore.
Standing Up, directed by D.J. Caruso, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2013
while Private Berlin by James Patterson and Mark Sullivan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Inside Combat Rescue.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Bridge or Date A Live.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 06, 2013?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- See more
- Plans to liquidate IBRC, formerly Anglo and regarded as "the world's worst bank", are abruptly announced and get underway in dramatic circumstances. (The Guardian) (RTÉ News) (Irish Central) (BBC)
- Legislators are placed on standby for an emergency late-night debate. (Examiner)
- Emergency legislation is discussed in both houses of the Oireachtas, the Dáil and then the Seanad. (Examiner)
- President of Ireland Michael D. Higgins, who left for a three-day visit to Italy in the morning, returns home again in the evening as the full extent of developments become known. (The Irish Times)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 06, 2013?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 R&B songs
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Featuring Wanz - Thrift Shop
- Rihanna - Diamonds
- A$AP Rocky Featuring Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar - F**kin Problems
- Alicia Keys Featuring Nicki Minaj - Girl On Fire
- Justin Timberlake Featuring JAY Z - Suit & Tie
Top #5 Rock songs
Top #5 Latin songs
- Daddy Yankee - Limbo
- Wisin & Yandel Featuring Chris Brown & T-Pain - Algo Me Gusta De Ti
- Tito El Bambino + El Patron Featuring Marc Anthony - Por Que Les Mientes?
- Voz de Mando - Y Ahora Resulta
- La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho - Cabecita Dura
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $89.37
- Apple AAPL: opens at $456.47
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $27.38
- General Electric GE: opens at $22.47
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $200.39
- 1 USD = 93.62 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.9954 CAD
- 1 USD = 0.9099 CHF
- 1 USD = 6.2317 CNY
- 1 EUR = 126.59 JPY
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on February 06, 2013?
On February 06, 2013 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is February 06, 2013?
On February 06, 2013 the zodiac sign was Aquarius.
Who was the US President on February 06, 2013?
On February 06, 2013 the US President was Barack Obama (Democrat).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on February 06, 2013?
On February 06, 2013 the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on February 06, 2013?
On February 06, 2013 Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.