Tuesday 9 December 2014
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1, directed by Francis Lawrence, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while Killing Patton by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dirilis: Ertugrul.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Broken Age or Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 December 2014!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 9 December 2014 ?
- Anti-Corruption Day 
- Calendar of saints: Saint Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin : optional memorial
- Peter Fourier, founder of the Congregation of Notre Dame
- Also see December 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics); specifically the conception of Saint Anne
- Scandinavia (specifically Sweden): Anna's Day. Recognizes everyone named Anna, and marks the day to start the preparation process of the lutefisk to be consumed on Christmas Eve.
- Tanzania - Independence Day (of Tanganyika from Britain, 1961)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 December
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 9 December 2014
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Forest Green - Woking : 2 - 1
- Lincoln - Nuneaton Town : 3 - 1
- Telford United - Welling United : 1 - 2
- Torquay - Halifax : 2 - 1
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?