Wednesday 10 May 1995
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gabriella Papadakis and Missy Franklin.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan.
In UK Unchained Melody / White Cliffs Of Dover by Robson Green & Jerome Flynn was in the top 5 hits.
Die Hard: With a Vengeance, directed by John McTiernan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Rainmaker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Trailer Park.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dirt Trax FX or Cutthroat Island.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1995!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1995 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Gabriella Papadakis: American-French ice dancer of pair skating, of Greek descent, training in Montreal (Quebec).
- Missy Franklin: Swimmer.
- Yoan Garneau: Canadian singer-songwriter.
- Britain lifts a 23-year ban on ministerial talks with Sinn Fein.
- In South Africa, 104 miners are killed in an elevator accident.
- 30th Academy of Country Music Awards: Reba McEntire wins.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 May 1995
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?