Wednesday May 10, 1995US date format: 5/10/1995, UK date format: 10/5/1995
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 10, 1995). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Missy Franklin and Gabriella Papadakis.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan.
In UK Unchained Melody / White Cliffs Of Dover by Robson Green & Jerome Flynn was in the top 5 hits.
Braveheart, directed by Mel Gibson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Fair Game.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Conqueror A.D. 1086 or Spider-Man: The Animated Series.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 May 1995
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1995!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1995 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Missy Franklin: Swimmer.
- Gabriella Papadakis: American-French ice dancer of pair...
- Julien Marchand
- Yoan Garneau: Canadian singer-songwriter.
- At Vaal Reefs gold mine in Orkney, a runaway locomotive falls into a lift shaft onto an ascending cage and causes it to plunge 1,500 feet (460 m) to the bottom of the 6,900 feet (2,100 m) deep shaft, killing 104.
- Britain lifts a 23-year ban on ministerial talks with Sinn Fein.
- In South Africa, 104 miners are killed in an elevator accident.
- 30th Academy of Country Music Awards: Reba McEntire wins.
Sport Games on 10 May 1995
- Chicago Bulls - Orlando Magic : 104 - 94
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Mannheim - Leipzig : 1 - 3
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Hibernian - Celtic : 1 - 1
- Man United - Southampton : 2 - 1
- West Ham - Liverpool : 3 - 0
Ethniki KatigoriaFootball (Greece)
- Apollon - PAOK : 2 - 1
- Edessaikos - Kavala : 5 - 0
- Ethnikos - Larisa : 3 - 2
- Ionikos - Athinaikos : 1 - 0
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
- Ask Of You (From "Higher Learning") - Raphael Saadiq
- I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By - Method Man Featuring Mary J. Blige
- Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
- Can't You See (From "New Jersey Drive") - Total Featuring The Notorious B.I.G.
- Brownstone - Grapevyne
- 2Pac - Dear Mama
- Kut Klose - I Like
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- TLC - Red Light Special
Top #10 Latin songs
- Fotos Y Recuerdos (Back On The Chain Gang) - Selena
- Toma Mi Amor - La Mafia
- No Me Queda Mas - Selena
- Una Mujer Como Tu - Marco Antonio Solis y Los Bukis
- Una Vez Mas - The Barrio Boyzz
- Vestida De Blanco - Rocio Durcal
- El Taxista - Los Dinnos Aurios
- Ven Junto A Mi - Claudio
- Esa Mujer - Bronco: El Gigante De America
- Siempre Te Voy A Querer - Industria del Amor
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?