Friday December 11, 2020
US date format: 12/11/2020, UK date format: 11/12/2020
We've performed the most in-depth research possibile on December 11, 2020, here's what our experts found out:
it was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see zodiac on December 11, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
On TV people were watching El Cid.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of December 11, 2020?
- USA - Admission day for Indiana (19th state, 1816)
- Burkina Faso - Republic Day (1958, Upper Volta became an autonomous republic in the French Community.)
- Argentina - Tango Day, Buenos Aires
- Also see December 11 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Airbnb\xe2\x80\x99s Stunning I.P.O.' b'The home-rental company\xe2\x80\x99s stock debut briefly left its own chief speechless.' [..]
- b'How to Rediscover the Art of Bipartisan Deal Making' b'A group of experts gathered to debate the prospects for compromise in an era of partisanship.' [..]
- See all financial news of December 11th, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on December 11, 2020?
On December 11, 2020 the day of the week was Friday.
What zodiac sign is December 11, 2020?
On December 11, 2020 the zodiac sign was Sagittarius.
Who was the US President on December 11, 2020?
On December 11, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on December 11, 2020?
On December 11, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on December 11, 2020?
On December 11, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.