Wednesday December 23, 2020
US date format: 12/23/2020, UK date format: 23/12/2020
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see zodiac on December 23, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
The Watch, directed by Akiva Schaffer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Equinox.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of December 23, 2020?
- Festivus (from sitcom Seinfeld)
- Oaxaca - Night of the Radishes
- Secular humanism (American) - HumanLight observed
- R.C. Saints - John Cantius ; Thorlac Thorhallsson, patron saint of Iceland
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'China-E.U. Talks Hit Another Snag as Biden Camp Objects' b'Beijing and Brussels were on the brink of an agreement to roll back restrictions on investment. But the deal\xe2\x80\x99s fate is uncertain amid growing animosity toward China and increasingly vocal opposition.' [..]
- b'For Millions of Jobless, Christmas Is a Season to Endure, Not Celebrate' b'Even with the prospect of new federal aid, many Americans face a holiday of tough choices, trying to celebrate while dealing with pressing needs.' [..]
- See all financial news of December 23rd, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on December 23, 2020?
On December 23, 2020 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is December 23, 2020?
On December 23, 2020 the zodiac sign was Capricorn.
Who was the US President on December 23, 2020?
On December 23, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on December 23, 2020?
On December 23, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on December 23, 2020?
On December 23, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.