Wednesday May 11, 2016
US date format: 5/11/2016, UK date format: 11/5/2016
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 11, 2016). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Panda by Desiigner.
Hell or High Water, directed by David Mackenzie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2016
On TV people were watching Wolf Creek.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Space Hulk: Deathwing or Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 11, 2016?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- See more
- Iraqi Civil War (2014–2017): 11 May 2016 Baghdad bombings: At least 64 people are killed and 87 injured in a bomb attack on a market in Sadr City, Baghdad. Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) claims responsibility. (CNN) (NY Times)ISIS bury alive 45 of their own fighters in Qayyarah for fleeing a battle. (Mirror) (Armen Press)
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 11, 2016?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Sport Games on May 11, 2016
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Bordeaux - Paris SG : 1 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Dundee - Kilmarnock : 1 - 1
- Hamilton - Inverness C : 0 - 1
- Liverpool - Chelsea : 1 - 1
- Norwich - Watford : 4 - 2
- Ross County - Motherwell : 1 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $89.16
- Apple AAPL: opens at $93.48
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $51.13
- General Electric GE: opens at $30.50
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $149.71
- 1 USD = 0.8751 EUR
- 1 USD = 108.437 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.6926 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.3573 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.2858 CAD