Tuesday 11 September 2001
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 11, 2001). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dawson Burba and Gautier Gallas.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to I'm Real by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK Let's Dance by Five was in the top 5 hits.
Lover's Prayer, directed by Reverge Anselmo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Envy by Sandra Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sitting Ducks.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Codename: Outbreak or Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 September 2001
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 September 2001!
Which were the important events of 11 September 2001 ?
- Dawson Burba: American noted family, the son of Dave Burba, pitcher for the Cleveland Indians, born C-section.
- Gautier Gallas: French Basque snowboarder (rider).
- Mackenzie Aladjem: TV Actress.
- Perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks\ \ Mohamed Atta: Egyptian hijacker-pilot of American Airlines Flight 11 (Born 1968)\ Hani Hanjour, Saudi hijacker-pilot of American Airlines Flight 77 (b.
- Victims of the 9/11 attacks: \ \ David Angell, American television producer (Born 1946)\ Garnet Bailey, Canadian hockey player (b.
- Following four plane crashes in the USA, Disney Chairman Michael Eisner and Disney President Robert Iger decide to stage an orderly closing of Walt Disney World, and not open Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure for the day.
- The September 11 attacks take place in the United States. Airplane hijackings result in the collapse of the World Trade Center in New York City, damage to The Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia, and the crashing of a passenger airliner near Shanksville, Pennsylvania.
- Music: Ben Folds releases his album entitled Rockin' the Suburbs.
- Music: Bob Dylan releases his album entitled Love and Theft.
- Music: The Microphones release their album entitled The Glow Pt. 2.
- Music: P.O.D. release their album entitled Satellite (P.O.D. album).
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 11 September 2001
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Wrexham - Bury : 1 - 0
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Plymouth - Swansea : 3 - 1
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in September 2001?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Jagged Edge With Nelly - Where The Party At
- I'm Real - Jennifer Lopez Featuring Ja Rule
- Mary J. Blige - Family Affair
- Alicia Keys - Fallin'
- JAY-Z - Izzo (H.O.V.A.)
- Ginuwine - Differences
- Contagious - The Isley Brothers Featuring Ronald Isley
- Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott - One Minute Man
- Trick Daddy - I'm A Thug
- Usher - U Remind Me
Top #10 Latin songs
- Como Se Cura Una Herida - Jaci Velasquez
- O Me Voy O Te Vas - Marco Antonio Solis
- Cristian - Azul
- Olga Tanon - Como Olvidar
- Palomo - No Me Conoces Aun
- Con Cada Beso - Huey Dunbar
- Pepe Aguilar - Me Vas A Extranar
- Pueden Decir - Gilberto Santa Rosa
- No Vale La Pena - Nydia Con Juan Gabriel
- Besame - Ricardo Montaner
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?