Thursday September 20, 2001
US date format: 9/20/2001, UK date format: 20/9/2001
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 20, 2001). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Ellie Louise .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to I'm Real by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK Let's Dance by Five was in the top 5 hits.
The Warrior, directed by Asif Kapadia, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Crossing Over by John Edward was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sitting Ducks.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crescendo or Batman: Chaos in Gotham.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 20, 2001?
- In an address to a joint session of Congress and the American people, U.S. President George W. Bush declares a ''war on terror''.
- Ellie Louise: YouTube Star.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 20, 2001?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Jagged Edge With Nelly - Where The Party At
- Jennifer Lopez Featuring Ja Rule - I'm Real
- Ginuwine - Differences
- Mary J. Blige - Family Affair
- Alicia Keys - Fallin'
- JAY-Z - Izzo (H.O.V.A.)
- The Isley Brothers Featuring Ronald Isley - Contagious
- Trick Daddy - I'm A Thug
- Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott - One Minute Man
- Aaliyah - Rock The Boat
Sport Games on September 20, 2001
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Nott'm Forest - Bradford : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $37.75
- Apple AAPL: opens at $16.29
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $52.35
- General Electric GE: opens at $31.30
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $94.10
- 1 USD = 116.02 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.571 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.5892 CHF
- 1 EUR = 107.38 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6315 GBP