Wednesday 14 December 1994
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Miranda Barbour and Joshua Dionisio.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Here Comes The Hotstepper by Ini Kamoze.
In UK Stay Another Day by East 17 was in the top 5 hits.
Ri¢hie Ri¢h, directed by Donald Petrie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Baseball by Geoffrey C. Ward and Ken Burns was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Otvorena vrata.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse or Need for Speed.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1994!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 14 December 1994 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
Famous Birthdays:14 December
- A Learjet piloted by Richard Anderson and Brad Sexton misses an elementary school and crashes into an apartment complex in Fresno, California, killing both pilots and injuring several apartment residents.
- Construction begins on the Three Gorges Dam in the Yangtze River.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 14 December 1994
- Atlanta Hawks - Indiana Pacers : 79 - 81
- Boston Celtics - San Antonio Spurs : 110 - 122
- Charlotte Hornets - Detroit Pistons : 106 - 93
- Cleveland Cavaliers - New Jersey Nets : 95 - 88
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1994?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?