Friday 19 October 2018US date format: 10/19/2018, UK date format: 19/10/2018
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 19, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
The Padre, directed by Jonathan Sobol, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
On TV people were watching Conspiracy of Silence.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 October 2018
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 2018!
Which were the important events of 19 October 2018 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 October
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Impact investing — which considers social good in addition to financial returns — has matured in the past decade, and some investors are turning more attention to the arts. [..]
The nation’s officials are trying to encourage spending, but the Chinese credit system may need a shake-up to make money flow more freely. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $74.15
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $148.34
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $128.49
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $23.87
- 1 CHF = 9.024 SEK
- 1 CHF = 19.3476 MXN
- 1 CHF = 6.9559 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.8569 SEK
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?