Monday 23 May 1994
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Smartista Beauty and Umair Khaliq.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Come On You Reds by Manchester United Football Squad was in the top 5 hits.
The Flintstones, directed by Brian Levant, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Like Water For Chocolate by Laura Esquivel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breaking News.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing F-1 Grand Prix Part III or Bubble Symphony.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1994!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1994 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
Famous Birthdays:23 May
- Star Trek The Next Generation, finale airs this week in syndication
- 270 pilgrims die in bustle round Mina Saudi-Arabia.
- Joe Pass, US jazz guitarist (The Trio), dies at age 65.
- Roman Herzog is elected President of Germany.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 23 May 1994
- Utah Jazz - Houston Rockets : 88 - 100
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?