Monday 27 April 1992
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Duke Mason and Keenan Allen.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Deeply Dippy by Right Said Fred was in the top 5 hits.
FernGully: The Last Rainforest, directed by Bill Kroyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mr. Wakefield's Crusade.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Black Hole Assault or Ecco the Dolphin.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 April 1992!
Which were the important events of 27 April 1992 ?
- Saint Liberalis
- Saint Mariana
- Saint Floribert
- Rochester, NY: Al Franken Day.
- Catalonia: Montserrat's Day (see Montserrat).
- South Africa: Freedom day.
- Slovenia: Day of Uprising Against Occupation.
- Saint Zita Lombardo
- James Duke Mason: Son of singer Belinda Carlisle and Morgan Mason.
- Keenan Allen: Football Player.
- Kieran Lemon: Pop Singer.
- Allison Iraheta: American singer-songwriter (Halo Circus).
- Small Family Business opens at Music Box Theater NYC for 48 performances
- Betty Boothroyd becomes the first woman to be elected Speaker of the British House of Commons in its 700-year history.
- New York Mets trade David Cone to Toronto Blue Jays for Jeff Kent.
- New York Jets finish perfect 5-0 pre-season for first time.
- Russia and 12 other former Soviet republics become members of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 27 April 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You
- Richard Marx - Hazard
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?