Tuesday 21 April 1992
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joc Pederson and Isco .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Deeply Dippy by Right Said Fred was in the top 5 hits.
FernGully: The Last Rainforest, directed by Bill Kroyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mr. Wakefield's Crusade.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bee 52 or Bulls vs. Blazers and the NBA Playoffs.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1992!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1992 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Joc Pederson: Baseball Player.
- Isco : Soccer Player.
- Jessey Stevens: Instagram Star.
- Rene Santos: Brazilian footballer.
- Vladimir K Romanov: Grand Duke / Rus pretender to the throne, dies at 74.
- High Rollers opens at Helen Hayes theater on Broadway
- Robert Harris, murderer, executed in California's gas chamber at age 39.
- Mobil Oil tug with 12,000 gallons of oil run aground in Arthur Kill.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 April 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
- Atlantic Starr - Masterpiece
- Richard Marx - Hazard
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?