Tuesday 27 October 1992US date format: 10/27/1992, UK date format: 27/10/1992
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 27, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stephan El Shaarawy and Ethan Bradberry.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK End Of The Road by Boyz II Men was in the top 5 hits.
Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman, directed by Aziz Mirza, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Change by Germaine Greer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gone to Seed.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arabian Magic or Brix.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 October 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 October 1992!
Which were the important events of 27 October 1992 ?
- St. Namatius
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - Independence Day (from Britain, 1979)
- Turkmenistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- St. Desiderius
- R.C. saints - October 27th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Abraham the Poor
- St. Vincent, Sabina, & Christeta
- St. Capitolina
- St. Odhran
- St. Elesbaan
- St. Florentius
- St. Frumentius, the saint who introduced Christianity into Ethiopia.
- St. Gaudiosus
- St. Abban of Murnevin
- Stephan El Shaarawy
- Ethan Bradberry: YouTube Star.
- Brandon Saad: Hockey Player.
- Matthew Noszka: Model.
- Stephan Shaarawy: Soccer Player.
- Stephan El Shaarawy: Athlete.
- Emily Hagins: American director producer and screenwriter.
- Junya Ikeda: Japanese actor.
- Taiko Katono: Japanese model and actor.
- Live Davis: Vine Star.
- Don Baylor appointed 1st manager of Colorado Rockies
- Fox is to launch Tuesday night network TV, rescheduled to Decemeber
- Great Britain issues postage stamp on 100th anniversary of Tolkien
- United States Navy radioman Allen R. Schindler, Jr. is brutally murdered by shipmate Terry M. Helvey for being gay, precipitating first military, then national, debate about gays in the military that resulted in the United States ''Don't ask, don't tell'' military policy.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Madonna - Erotica
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- En Vogue - Free Your Mind
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- Arrested Development - People Everyday
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?