Monday October 19, 1992US date format: 10/19/1992, UK date format: 19/10/1992
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 19, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lewis Watson (musician) and Kim Ji-won.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK End Of The Road by Boyz II Men was in the top 5 hits.
Jennifer 8, directed by Bruce Robinson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Te Of Piglet by Benjamin Hoff was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hollywood Babylon.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing John Barnes European Football or Bulls vs. Blazers and the NBA Playoffs.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 October 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 1992!
Which were the important events of 19 October 1992 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Lewis Watson (musician)
- Lil Durk: Rapper.
- Kim Ji-won: TV Actress.
- Darrion Gallegos: Dancer.
- Lewis Watson: Pop Singer.
- Shiho : Japanese actress and model.
- The Communist Party of China promotes several market-oriented reformers to the Politburo Standing Committee of the Communist Party of China, signaling a defeat for hard-line ideologues.
Sport Games on 19 October 1992
- Cincinnati Bengals - Pittsburgh Steelers : 0 - 20
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Madonna - Erotica
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- Firehouse - When I Look Into Your Eyes
- Arrested Development - People Everyday
- K.W.S. - Please Don't Go
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?