Friday 29 April 1994
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ken Roczen and Michael Taber.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bump N' Grind by R. Kelly.
In UK Come On You Reds by Manchester United Football Squad was in the top 5 hits.
while The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Cardiac Arrest.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cyberia or Fantastic Parodius - Pursue the Glory of the Past.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 29 April 1994
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 April 1994!
Which were the important events of 29 April 1994 ?
- Saint Robert Blessed Robrecht Gruuthuuse (d.1157)
- Saint Hugh of Cluny
- International Dance Day.
- Japan (public holiday since 1927, traditionally the start of the Golden Week holiday period.) The Emperor's Birthday (1927-1988. Holiday of Emperor Hirohito's birthday until his death in 1989).
- Greenery Day (1989-2006).
- Sh?wa Day (2007 - Day of Showa period, which is reigned by Emperor Hirohito)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Bah�'f Faith - The ninth day of the Festival of Ridv�n.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Wilfred the Younger
- Saint Peter of Verona
- Ken Roczen: Motorcycle Racer.
- Michael Taber: TV Actor.
- Mikaela Long: Vine Star.
- Christina Shakovets: German tennis player.
- Israel and Palestinian Liberation Organization sign economic accord.
- Ferry boat smashes into Mombasa Harbor, Kenya, kills over 300.
- Commodore International declares bankruptcy.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 29 April 1994
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Chicago Bulls : 96 - 104
- Golden State Warriors - Phoenix Suns : 104 - 111
- New Jersey Nets - New York Knicks : 80 - 91
- Portland Trail Blazers - Houston Rockets : 104 - 114
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Cannes - Nantes : 4 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- R. Kelly - Bump N' Grind
- Tevin Campbell - I'm Ready
- Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
- Jodeci - Feenin'
- Anything (From "Above The Rim") - SWV
- Heavy D & The Boyz - Got Me Waiting
- Toni Braxton - You Mean The World To Me
- Angela Winbush - Treat U Rite
- Keith Sweat - How Do You Like It?
- Babyface - And Our Feelings
Top #10 Latin songs
- Dondequiera Que Estes - The Barrio Boyzz Y Selena
- La Mafia - Vida
- Con Un Nudo En La Garganta - Pimpinela
- Pensando Siempre En Ti - Ednita Nazario
- Selena - Amor Prohibido
- Boca, Dulce Boca - Jose Luis Rodriguez
- Las Cuentas Claras - Eduardo Palomo
- La Gota Fria - Carlos Vives
- A Pesar Del Tiempo - Yolandita Monge
- Sergio Dalma - Solo Para Ti
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?