Tuesday 29 November 2016
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Space Hulk: Deathwing or Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 2016!
Which were the important events of 29 November 2016 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 29 November
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 29 November 2016
Division 2Football (France)
- Ajaccio - Amiens : 1 - 1
- Auxerre - Nimes : 2 - 0
- Brest - Troyes : 2 - 1
- Clermont - Tours : 0 - 0
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Dijon - Monaco : 1 - 1
- Lille - Caen : 4 - 2
- Lorient - Rennes : 2 - 1
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Chester - North Ferriby : 3 - 0
- Dag and Red - Torquay : 0 - 1
- Gateshead - Tranmere : 0 - 1
- Lincoln - Wrexham : 1 - 0
League 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Sheffield United - Walsall : 0 - 1
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?