Tuesday 3 January 2006
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Don't Forget About Us by Mariah Carey.
In UK Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley was in the top 5 hits.
Hostel, directed by Eli Roth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 2006!
Which were the important events of 3 January 2006 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 January
- Steve Rogers: Australian rugby league footballer (Born 1954).
- Twelve dead coal miners and one survivor are discovered in the Sago Mine Disaster near Buckhannon, West Virginia, USA.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 songs in the UK
- Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock
- Steve Brookstein - Against All Odds
- Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast
- Erasure - Breathe
- Scissor Sisters - Filthy / Gorgeous
- Shayne Ward - That's My Goal
- Nizlopi - JCB Song
- Richard Ashcroft - Break The Night With Colour
- Sunblock - I'll Be Ready
- George Best - A Tribute - Brian Kennedy & Peter Corry
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 January 2006 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?