Sunday 3 December 2006
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to I Wanna Love You by Akon.
In UK Patience by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
Smokin' Aces, directed by Joe Carnahan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while Cross by James Patterson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2006.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 2006!
Which were the important events of 3 December 2006 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 December
- The protests in Lebanon led by Hezbollah last for a third day. (Reuters via CNN)
- At least 804 people are dead or missing in the Philippines as a result of Typhoon Durian with the death toll expected to rise further. (Bloomberg)
- Former President of Chile Augusto Pinochet is in a military hospital after having had a heart attack. Doctors decide to perform coronary artery bypass surgery. (Ireland Online)
- Madagascar holds an election with incumbent Marc Ravalomanana expected to be elected as the President of Madagascar. (Reuters via the Scotsman)
- The Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2006 was won by The Tolmachevy Twins from Russia with the song ampquotVesenniy Dzhazampquot. (ESC Today)
- Russia wins the 2006 Davis Cup after a 3-2 victory over Argentina (BBC Sport)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?