Sunday 3 November 1901
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leopold III [Filip von Saksen-Coburg] and Leopold.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1901!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1901 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Leopold III [Filip von Saksen-Coburg]: King of Belgians (1934-51).
- Leopold: Belgium royalty, the King of Belgium in 1934 after the death of his father, King Albert.
- André Malraux: French author whose books are difficult to read as their structure is extremely complex.
- Andre Malraux: French writer (d. 1976).
- Andr? Malraux: Paris 18?me Military man.
- Leopold III: Leopold III of Belgium (d. 1983)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1901 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Scene at a Dog Fight - Len Spencer
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?