Monday 4 February 1924
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Woman to Woman, directed by Graham Cutts, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1924.
Have a look at the old newspapers from 4 February 1924 and get them!
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
The Dramatic Life of Abraham Lincoln
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
From Sparks: Flames (1924 TV Series)
Which were the important events of 4 February 1924 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
See famous people born on 04 February
- 1st Winter Olympic games close at Chamonix France
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1924?
- Time: TIME Magazine Cover: Admiral Edward Eberle -- Feb. 4, 1924
- Science: Science vol. 59 issue 1518
- Time: TIME Magazine Cover: Herbert B. Swope -- Jan. 28, 1924
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Edna Ferber’s Pulitzer Prize-winning novel is a rollicking panorama of Chicago's high and low life at the turn of the twentieth century—now available in a limited Olive Edition.“A
The Plastic Age is presented here in a high quality paperback edition. This popular classic work by Percy Marks is in the English language, and may not include graphics or images from the original edition.
TITLE: THE LITTLE FRENCH GIRL By ANNE DOUGLAS SEDGWICK 1924 AUTHOR: ANNE DOUGLAS SEDGWICK PUBLISHER - (LOCATION) / COPYRIGHT: GROSSET & DUNLAP, NY 1924 EDITION: First Edition assumed for Grosset CATEGORY: Children, Rare BINDING/COVER: Hardback with dust jacket COLOR: Blue
tale of a youth, that is utterly impatient of the muddle of the world, & bitterly resentful that it is expected to set right the muddle of centuries
Tell the world why 4 February 1924 is such a special date for you!