Sunday 4 March 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1906!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1906 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Charles Rudolph Walgreen: Jr.
- Buck Canel: Argentinian-American sportscaster (d. 1980).
- Meindert DeJong: Dutch-American soldier and author (d. 1991).
- Avery Fisher: American violinist and engineer founded Fisher Electronics (d. 1994).
- Fionn MacColla: Scottish novelist (d. 1975).
- Horace Roye: pioneering British photographer (d. 2002)
- Charles Walgreen: Jr. American businessman (d. 2007)
- Georges Ronsse: Belgian bicycle racer (d. 1969)
- John McAllister Schofield: former U.S.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?