Sunday 6 February 1977
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tanja Dexters and Jason Euell.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Torn Between Two Lovers by Mary MacGregor.
In UK When I Need You by Leo Sayer was in the top 5 hits.
Wizards, directed by Ralph Bakshi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while Trinity by Leon Uris was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jim Knopf und Lukas der Lokomotivführer.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Depthcharge or Super Bug.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1977!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1977 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Tanja Dexters: Belgian beauty queen, Miss Belgium 1998.
- Jason Euell: English footballer and coach.
- Josh Stewart: American actor.
- Sergei Sychyov: Ukrainian-Estonian ice dancer.
- 4th time Rangers shut-out Islanders 4-0
- Harley Race beats Terry Funk in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, to become NWA wrestling champion.
- Alain Prieur jumps his motorcycle 65 metres over 16 buses, near Paris, France.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mary MacGregor - Torn Between Two Lovers
- Rose Royce - Car Wash
- Brick - Dazz
- Eagles - New Kid In Town
- The Sylvers - Hot Line
- Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Blinded By The Light
- Barbra Streisand - Love Theme From A Star Is Born (Evergreen)
- Stevie Wonder - I Wish
- Jacksons - Enjoy Yourself
- Aerosmith - Walk This Way
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?