Sunday 7 December 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Stand Up by Ludacris.
In UK Leave Right Now by Will Young was in the top 5 hits.
Peter Pan, directed by P.J. Hogan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 2003!
Which were the important events of 7 December 2003 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Catharina-Amalia : Princess of Orange, the eldest child of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima, and the second-eldest grandchild of Princess Beatrix and Prince Claus.
- The Conservative Party of Canada is officially recognized after the merger of the Canadian Alliance and Progressive Conservative Party of Canada.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 December 2003 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?