Sunday 7 February 1982
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Centerfold by The J. Geils Band.
In UK A Town Called Malice / Precious by The Jam was in the top 5 hits.
Quest for Fire, directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while An Indecent Obsession by Colleen McCullough was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1982!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1982 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Emanuela Ferro: Italian student in a private school.
- Mickaël Piétrus: French basketball player.
- Osamu Mukai: Japanese actor.
- Mickael Pietrus: French-born basketball player.
- Joanne Carner wins LPGA Elizabeth Arden Golf Classic.
- Luis A Monge elected President of Costa Rica.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The J. Geils Band - Centerfold
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
- Quarterflash - Harden My Heart
- The Cars - Shake It Up
- George Benson - Turn Your Love Around
- Stevie Nicks - Leather And Lace
- Juice Newton - The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known)
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Hooked On Classics
- Olivia Newton-John - Physical
- Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 February 1982 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?