Sunday 21 February 1982
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bernhard Auinger and Andre Barrett.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Centerfold by The J. Geils Band.
In UK A Town Called Malice / Precious by The Jam was in the top 5 hits.
Death Wish II, directed by Michael Winner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while An Indecent Obsession by Colleen McCullough was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Nepokoreni grad.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crazy Climber or Arcadians.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1982.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1982!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1982 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Bernhard Auinger: Austrian racing driver.
- Andre Barrett: American basketball player.
- Chantal Claret: American singer-songwriter and actress (Morningwood).
- Tebogo Magubane: South African DJ and producer.
- Beth Daniel wins LPGA Bent Tree Ladies Golf Classic.
- Ain't Misbehavin' closes at Longacre Theater in New York City after 1604 performances.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The J. Geils Band - Centerfold
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
- Quarterflash - Harden My Heart
- Journey - Open Arms
- The Cars - Shake It Up
- Stevie Wonder - That Girl
- Juice Newton - The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known)
- Air Supply - Sweet Dreams
- Olivia Newton-John - Physical
- Dan Fogelberg - Leader Of The Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?