Sunday 7 November 1993
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf.
In UK I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf was in the top 5 hits.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Stephen Herek, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching UFC PPV Events.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 3 Count Bout or Day of the Tentacle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1993!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1993 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 November
- Betsy King wins LPGA Toray Japan Queens Cup Golf Tournament
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
- Ace Of Base - All That She Wants
- Xscape - Just Kickin' It
- Janet Jackson - Again
- Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
- Zhane - Hey Mr. D.J.
- D.R.S. - Gangsta Lean
- Billy Joel - The River Of Dreams
- Tag Team - Whoomp! There It Is
- Tony! Toni! Tone! - Anniversary
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?