Sunday 7 October 1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Spanish Dancer, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1923!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1923 ?
- Irma Grese: German concentration camp supervisor (Born 1923).
- Břetislav Pojar: Czech animator and director (d. 2012).
- Jean-Paul Riopelle: Quebecois member of Les Automatistes (d. 2002).
- Yankees Everett Scott runs his consecutive-game streak to 1,138
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Oh! Gee, Oh! Gosh, Oh! Golly, I'm in Love - Eddie Cantor
- Tell Me a Story - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1923?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 October 1923 and get them!