Friday 8 April 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1904!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1904 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- John Hicks: English economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1989).
- Hirsch Jacobs: American thoroughbred horse trainer and owner (Born 1904).
- Marie-Jeanne Lempereur: Belgian centenarian.
- Francis Borrey: Besan?on physician.
- John R: Hicks British economist (Nobel Prize 1972).
- John Antill: composer.
- Great Britain and France sign Cordial Entente concerning colonial matter.
- The French Third Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sign the Entente cordiale.
- Longacre Square in Midtown Manhattan is renamed Times Square (after the New York Times).
- British mystic Aleister Crowley transcribes the first chapter of The Book of the Law.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Razzle Dazzle - Vess Ossman
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?