Thursday 21 April 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1904!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1904 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Jean Hélion: French painter whose abstract work of the 1930s established him as a leading modernist.
- Gijsbert van Hall: Banker / Mayor of Amsterdam (1957-67).
- Jean Helion: France Painter.
- Gabriel Loire: French artist, a stained glass artist and painter.
- Odilo Globocnik: Italian-Austrian SS officer (d. 1945).
- Heddy Astrup: Norwegian philantrophist, also called "Barnehjelpens mor" ('the mother of children's aid'). In 1931 she established a local organisation that later became Oslo Red Cross Children's Aid. She was the daughter of shipowner Jørgen Stang. She was married to shipowner Nils Ebbessøn Astrup, with whom she had four sons.
- Ty Cobb makes his pro debut for Augusta (South Atlantic League).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Under the Anheuser Bush - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Navajo - J.W. Myers
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?