Monday 8 April 1996
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion.
In UK Return Of The Mack by Mark Morrison was in the top 5 hits.
James and the Giant Peach, directed by Henry Selick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while In Contempt by Christopher Darden with Jess Walter was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Profit.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aquarium or BVE TrainSim.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1996!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1996 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 April
- Bruce Seldon TKOs Tony Tucker in 7 to win vacated WBA boxing title.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 April 1996
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
- R. Kelly - Down Low (Nobody Has To Know)
- Brandy - Sittin' Up In My Room
- 1,2,3,4 (Sumptin' New) - Coolio
- Mary J. Blige - Not Gon' Cry
- LL Cool J - Doin' It
- Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?