Saturday 20 April 1996
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rachel Fenton .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion.
In UK Return Of The Mack by Mark Morrison was in the top 5 hits.
James and the Giant Peach, directed by Henry Selick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Green Mile, Part 1: The Two Dead Girls by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Cañaveral de pasiones.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 3 Skulls of the Toltecs or Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1996!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1996 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Chicago Bulls win record 72 games in a season.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
- R. Kelly - Down Low (Nobody Has To Know)
- 1,2,3,4 (Sumptin' New) - Coolio
- Brandy - Sittin' Up In My Room
- Busta Rhymes - Woo-Hah! Got You All In Check
- SWV - You're The One
- Whitney Houston - Count On Me
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?