Friday 8 February 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leona Milstead and Eugene Huat.
Isbjørnejagten, directed by Axel Graatkjr, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1907!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1907 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Leona Milstead: American astrologer who joined AFA in September 1953 and also was an active member of the Washington Astrology Group.
- Eugene Huat: France sport Champion.
- Andr? Gribius: Alen?on Military man.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Gal Sal - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?