Thursday 9 February 1984
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Han Kyung and Maurice Ager.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Karma Chameleon by Culture Club.
In UK Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood was in the top 5 hits.
while Pet Sematary by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Living Planet.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Balloon Fight or Bouncing Babies.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1984.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1984!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1984 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Han Kyung: Chinese pop artist/Korean singer Super Junior.
- Maurice Ager: American basketball player.
- Logan Bartholomew: American actor.
- Han Geng: Chinese singer actor and dancer (Super Junior and Super Junior-M).
- Dioner Navarro: Venezuelan baseball player.
- Balasaraswathi: Indian classical dancer, dies in Madras.
- Rink opens at Martin Beck Theater NYC for 204 performances
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
- Kool & The Gang - Joanna
- The Romantics - Talking In Your Sleep
- Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart
- Van Halen - Jump
- Genesis - That's All
- Lionel Richie - Running With The Night
- John Cougar Mellencamp - Pink Houses
- Christopher Cross - Think Of Laura
- Elton John - I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?