Saturday 10 June 1995
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? by Bryan Adams.
In UK Unchained Melody / White Cliffs Of Dover by Robson Green & Jerome Flynn was in the top 5 hits.
Pocahontas, directed by Mike Gabriel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Rainmaker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1995.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1995!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1995 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 June
- Month in the Country closes at Roundabout Theater NYC after 79 performances
- 127th Belmont: Gary Stevens aboard Thunder Gulch wins in 2:32
- 65th French Womens Tennis: Steffi Graff beats A.S. Vicario (76 46 60)
- Orioles Jeff Manto, hits his 4th consecutive homer
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal
- Method Man - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By
- Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
- Blessid Union Of Souls - I Believe
- Dionne Farris - I Know
- Hootie & The Blowfish - Let Her Cry
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?