Wednesday 12 February 1992
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred.
In UK Stay by Shakespear's Sister was in the top 5 hits.
Wayne's World, directed by Penelope Spheeris, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Hideaway by Dean R. Koontz was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1992!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1992 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Bryan Wagner: American noted family, the son of former Cleveland Browns punter Bryan Wagner and his wife, news anchor Robin Swobody; weighed in at almost 9 lbs.
- Vladimir Malinin: Russian footballer.
- Faisal ibn Hamad Al Khalifah: prince of Bahrain (d. 2006).
- Abigail Ratchford: Model.
- The current Constitution of Mongolia comes into effect.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Prince - Diamonds And Pearls
- George Michael - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Mr. Big - To Be With You
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Tevin Campbell - Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
- Michael Jackson - Remember The Time
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?