Tuesday 12 May 1987
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to With Or Without You by U2.
In UK Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship was in the top 5 hits.
Beverly Hills Cop II, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Fine Things by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 May 1987!
Which were the important events of 12 May 1987 ?
- Saint Epiphanius
- Saint Domitilla
- Day of Finnishness in Finland; Commemoration day of J. V. Snellman.
- International Nurses Day
- Saint Modoald
- Buddhism in Sri Lanka, Thailand - Visakha Bucha. (2006) 
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2005: the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Blessed Imelda
- Saint Pancras (died 304), second of the Ice Saints
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saints Achilleus and Nereus
- Saint Joan of Portugal
- Gianluca Sansone: Italian footballer.
- Liu Hong: Chinese race walker.
- Kieron Pollard: Trinidadian cricketer.
- Victor Feldman: pianist/drummer, dies at age 53.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- U2 - With Or Without You
- Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms
- Atlantic Starr - Always
- Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On
- Jody Watley - Looking For A New Love
- Chris DeBurgh - The Lady In Red
- Madonna - La Isla Bonita
- Fleetwood Mac - Big Love
- Bryan Adams - Heat Of The Night
- Poison - Talk Dirty To Me
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?